The Blueprint for Community Investment was presented to the public on July 10, 2013 at East High School.
The PACT Partners, members of the PACT Board of Directors and Near East Side community share their thoughts on PACT’s important mission and detail some significant redevelopment projects planned for the neighborhood. Please take a moment to watch these videos displayed at the July 10, 2013 presentation.
What is a Blueprint for Community Investment?
A comprehensive, long-term strategy that helps guide the development of a particular neighborhood or community.
PACT’s goals will be achieved through the creation of a Blueprint for Community Investment. The Blueprint for Community Investment for the Near East Side is not yet created. PACT is in the process of gathering recommendations and aspirations from the community that will shape what the blueprint will look like.
To be involved in the planning process, please sign into our guestbook. Indicate that you are interested in participating in the planning process for the Near East Side, and we will be in contact with you.
Blueprint for Community Investment: Draft Plan & Presentation – March 5, 2013
- Near East Master Plan RFP, November 17, 2011
- RFP Recipient List
- Goody Clancy, et al. join the PACT Planning Process, March 2012
- Near East Side Neighborhood Profile PACT 2012
- Near East Side Residential Market Analysis 2012
- Subcommittee Transformative Ideas
COMMUNITY EVENT PRESENTATIONS
PACT Town Hall Meeting – March 2012
Community Planning Workshop – July 2012
- July 23, 2012 PACT Community Planning Workshop: Opening Presentation
- July 25, 2012 PACT Community Planning Workshop: Closing Presentation
Area-Specific Community Planning Worshops – October 2012
- October 9th, 2012 PACT Area-Specific Community Planning Workshop: Taylor Avenue
- October 10, 2012 PACT Area-Specific Community Planning Workshop: Mt. Vernon Avenue & Long Street
- October 30, 2012 PACT Area-Specific Community Planning Workshop: Poindexter Village
Open House – November 2012